Friday, January 24, 2014

Study in Style!

All we siblings are perfectionists by nature, which is a positive trait if used in a positive way but then if we disagree on something and one of us thinks "nope! that doesn't fit my definition of perfection" - it's a disaster.There is LITERALLY no way to come to a common conclusion.


Although it's been almost an year we've moved into our now apartment (a year and 1 month now), we never really got the time to decorate it the way we wanted. We're actually getting on to the decorating part after all this time when there is about a 75% chance we'll be moving from the country in a couple of months but well, we can't really seem to live without giving things a personal touch. Although, among all the rooms my room is the one with the major amount of energy spent of decor (as I just can't seem to even spend a minute somewhere I'm not comfortable with). Recently, my brother ran out of patience too and demanded a personal desk. Previously both my brother & sister were managing on the same desk, mainly because they both had different study times but now with the semester exams approaching they just couldn't manage it any more so we had to setup separate study desks.

My sister got the smaller desk (because she's younger and doesn't have much paper work) so we decided not to keep much on it, though she got many colorful post it's so over time there will be an eventual splash of color all over the desk. But for now we just chose to file. a multipurpose pencil/stationary holder and a cute little picture holder which I gifted her on her birthday (the ram is for her zodiac sign, she's an Arien


I know it seems very standard but that's because it's not completely done. 

Now moving on to my brother's desk where I did work a little bit. Because he's a real geek and because my dad is pretty strict (esp about school) he really isn't happy with what he has. He thinks, that it could get a lot more tech but my dad wouldn't let that happen so all he's got on his desk is a Samsung net-book, a cute pencil holder and a lamp (which i gave him on his birthday) and that's pretty much it. 


He did work on customizing his tissue box but I have no idea why but one thing I know I absolutely love the color of his chair! (of course I do I chose that for him!)
And about the quote.. oh that one's a long story. We did get into an argument and it was bad. But then he did what he wanted, not like it was me who was going to sit here every day. And that isn't pink it's red, I think it's the flash that's making it look pink. 

I will get into the details of my desk later, right now I gotta get back to my books! 




No comments:

Post a Comment