Thursday, January 23, 2014

Whoa!

Wondering what happened to this blog? 
Yea well, let me tell you.. 


So I created this blog back in 2012 and to be honest I had no freaking idea what the hell I was doing, 
I couldn't even figure out how to change the font of the title!
So being me, I freaked out and never got back to this blog again until the end of 2012 when I decided to give it another go, but well.. it didn't go very well either. I started using this as a platform for putting up my writing which I'd been doing for a while by then. Well. I have been writing since almost forever i just wasn't very confident. But then, again the same thing happened, I didn't know how to use this thing so I just stopped! Yes, I'm a weirdo.. anyways then I came across Wordpress, and turns out it was a lot easier to use. I started blogging there. I am still there if you want to check out my writing work all.

Today on 23 January 2014 I decided to delete this blog. So I logged in and as soon as I was going to hit the delete button I had this crazy Idea, that wait! I could you know turn this blog into more off a rambling spot kinda thing. Where I don't have to worry much about having a certain topic to talk about and I can just ramble about whatever's on my head! And here I am writing my first ever "personal" post and believe me I am so anxious right now.. because I'm not the kind of person who openly talks about things in my head. So yea I'm freakin' out! *makes weird noises* 


No comments:

Post a Comment